Thursday, January 14, 2010

There go the thighs....I never liked you anyway....humph!

Wow...so much for my New Years resolution! Do we really stick to those anyway....Can I blame having a baby for my cravings...I mean I never had cravings during my pregnancy, so lets make up for it now!
I came across another Etsy seller who makes...well...NON DIET yummies! Her store is Nicole's Homemade Treats and I have fallen and fallen hard.
For Valentine's Day, I will be placing an order for these bad boys Belgian White Chocolate - Organic Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cream Cookie Dream
and perhaps TRY to give them away...hmmmm maybe I should buy more goodies so I can treat myself too.
Anyhow drool over this picture and try NOT to give in to temptation...I dare ya. HA....as if you can resist!

3 comments:

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

Thank You very much for featuring my treats! I appreciate the thought and consideration!

PaperOnParade said...

OMGoodness, that looks yummy! All in Nikid's shops look divine! My fave is the peppermint spoon stirs for coffee! mmmmmm!

Simply Tempted Bath and Body said...

Ok...I gave in and bought some goodies...woowoooo